Monday, February 22, 2010

The Poop Cannon

I was in the NICU to get catheterized and my blood drawn. I heard the nurse say as she was explaining the procedure to the new nurse "hopefully they don't have a dirty diaper" to her disappointment I had exactly that but not just any dirty diaper the biggest poopy diaper I have had to date. So the nurse cleaned me all up and then started to get ready to do the catheter. I didn't really understand what this was until next thing I know she is trying to shove a little tube up my woo hoo it was then I discovered the poop cannon. Long story short I was able to not only get the nurse but I got her equipment and helper as well. Teach them to ever try and catheterize me again. After coming home I understood that my parents were new at this and so I was a little sympathetic at first when it took them 10 mins to change my diaper but after about 1 day I decided the learning curve was over so to teach Mom to be a little faster I peed on her mid-wipe. A little mean I know but she is must faster now so I have a whole lot less time sitting there in the cold. I love my Mom but a girl has needs. Daddy couldn't stop laughing and he teased Momma about it for several days. Enough was enough I had to teach him a lesson so he would stop teasing my Mom so... the next time he changed me I initiated the poop cannon. Daddy doesn't tease Momma anymore ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment