Saturday, February 13, 2010

I have Arrived

After being trapped inside I have finally made my way out into the world. It was a little bit of a rough go but my Momma finally pushed me out at 6:10pm. Next time I think I will take the express lane 2hrs to go about 3 inches wasn't exactly breaking the sound barrier. Do not even get me started on how long it took the door to open so I could even start the journey. 12 hours if you must know and that is after I had been knockin at the door for several days but I'm here and I'm over it whatever. The end of this trip wasn't exactly the most enjoyable either, I'm just saying people complain about customs at least they don't stick things in you, take your temperature, give you shots, suck boogers out of your nose, shine a bright light in your eyes, push on your hips, put a clear gel in your eyes and to top it all off they give you a APGAR score and apparently they think I'm only an 8 or 9. If you ask me or my Mom I'm a solid 10. I was sure to leave my comments to tell them just how crappy the trip was but instead of writing a cleverly worded letter I thought I would be a little more literal so I just crapped on the handlers soon after my arrival. After I made it through customs they finally gave me over to the two people I had made this whole trip to see. Daddy's voice went up a couple of octaves every time he tried to talk to me and Momma well Mom couldn't stop crying long enough for me her what her voice was like. All in all I think I'm going to like these two and the trip while cumbersome was definitely worth it but just for fun I think I will give them a few fun adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment