Momma likes to sing and play with me. Today she decided to seranade me with the Black Eyed Peas and Beyonce. Make sure you catch the video at the bottom.
I love the videos....thanks!!! She is getting so big. I know it has only been a couple days since I last saw her, but she looks so much bigger now. Tell her to stop growing up :o)
I joined the Rice family on February 13th 2010. I arrived at 6:10 in the evening and tipped the scales at 6lbs 15oz. When I stretch out I'm 18inches long. I was born to my wonderful parents Matthew and Holly. I can't wait to meet the rest of my family :)
I love the videos....thanks!!! She is getting so big. I know it has only been a couple days since I last saw her, but she looks so much bigger now. Tell her to stop growing up :o)
ReplyDelete