Friday, February 19, 2010

The Great Maddi Bear

You know how they say first Impressions are everything? Well my parents have been dressing me in the same pink bear hat pretty much every single day of my life. Now don't get me wrong it is a cute hat and I pull it of rather nicely but wearing this hat all the time has led my mother to refer to me as Maddi Bear. The nickname is adorable and it is beginning to stick. I tried to explain to them that it wasn't going to win me any friends on the playground or help me get into college but my parents won't listen to reason...


1 comment:

  1. Can Matt email me some of these pictures so I can print them off for Grandma's Brag book and for me as well? I can't beleive all her different facial expressions so young already. I love the sleeping ones. Give her hugs and kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete