My first 4th of July was postponed to the 5th due to the federal government not recognizing a holiday on Sunday, not because of other reasons. Yes, I may be little but I follow the news. Also, the Federal Reserve was closed so Mommy and Daddy got the day off. J We spent the weekend in Idaho Falls spending time with family. On Sunday, Grandpa Lembrich took me to see all the American/Liberty Flags and showed me the ones he carried. On the 5th, we got up and I think it was the first time Mommy has ever been to the parade before it started. It was very exciting, so much in fact that I had to take a quick nap just to keep up with the excitement. That night was the big show that Mommy and Daddy kept talking about, the fireworks. Again, I was so excited that when we got there I fell asleep and unfortunately I slept right through them. So I guess my 5th of July was just too much for me and maybe next year I will be able to stay awake for the Fireworks. Anyways, Happy Birthday America!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment